- To keep the auction process more affordable for all parties there will be a 5% Buyer’s Premium charged on all purchases.
- All purchases must be paid in full on the day of the auction- regardless of when they are picked up.
- All items are sold “AS IS” with no guarantees. Buyers are to rely solely on their own inspection and information.
- The auction house attempts to keep all items safe throughout the auction; this responsibility moves to the buyer immediately following his or her winning bid.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to accept bids in any increment he feels is the best interest of the seller
- The auctioneer reserves the right to reject the bids of any individuals whose conduct, actions or comments he feels are not in the best interest of the seller.
- All appliances sold for more than $50.00 will be accepted as returns by the auction house until the following Tuesday if they do not work. After Tuesday, all appliances are considered “AS IS.”
- To maintain the integrity of the auction house and its customers, all items removed from the premises must be accompanied by a receipt. Items purchased on the stage must be checked out by the stage crew.
Peddlers Auction FAQs
We payout per item sold. The commission scale is:
*No payout on $1 items
We accept consignment Fridays from 8-3, Mondays 8-3, and Wednesdays 8-5. We prefer that you call ahead on Mondays and Wednesdays to ensure we still have room for items.
*Available tables and space is on a first come-first serve basis
We accept collectibles, antiques, household items, furniture, outdoor equipment, lawn and garden items, and tools
We do not accept pianos, clothing or TVs.
There is removal fee for items that did not sell.
Trash removal – $8/ per barrel, old TVs – $20, couches, mattresses, & large furniture – $8/ per item
*Unless you are present at auction to remove items yourself
Yes, you can either come in or call us.
Yes. If you are wanting to sell from out of state, please see our contact page for our address and phone number.
Yes, the first step would be having us come out to look at your items, during which we will offer you a price. Once a price is decided upon we will schedule a time to pick up your items to sell at our auction. Payment for those items is given on day of pick-up.
L&S Movers FAQs
We charge per hour, includes 1-way drive time
$180 / 2 guys
$210 / 3 guys
$250 / 4 guys
The first step in the moving process is to call us to schedule a time for us to come look at your items and give you a free estimate. From there, we will reserve the dates of your move.
We accept cash or check. Payment is expected day of move.
We are normally scheduled out 2 to 3 weeks. Call us as soon as possible to schedule a free estimate in order to ensure we can reserve the dates for your move.
Items are moved in an enclosed trailer. We supply boxes upon request.
Yes, per request we can do this. It would be included in the hourly rate.
Yes, but we will not unhook items.
Yes, it would still be our normal hourly rate.
Yes, we have moving insurance up to $75,000.